Marvel in the ambiance of the graceful country setting and explore the natural beauty of the inviting forest walking trails. A magnificent oasis of wildlife featuring fields of deer, birds of prey such as; osprey, eagles, owls and red-tail hawks. Listen carefully at night and you'll be sure to hear our resident family of barred owls singing in the night breezes.
This is the place where locals and tourists come to feel connected with nature
Brannen Lake RV Park & Campsite offers over 120 unique and spacious sites.
Experience the warmth and friendly hospitality of Nanaimo’s most beautiful RV and campsite location.
- Take exit 24 (Mostar Road/Jingle Pot Road) off Highway 19.
- Turn right onto Biggs Road.
- We are approximately 2 kilometres down the road on the right.
- 4220 Biggs Road, Nanaimo BC V9T 5P9
- GPS Coordinates: 49.20417,-124.06109
For detailed step-by-step directions from your current location, click on “Directions” in the map below.